Here is a collection of kids math games and fun math activities for the class room or for the home, to make math exciting and easy to learn.
They help you
* To save you time and money to be spent on resources, games and books.
* To become a wonderful, fun teacher or parent who knows how to make math fun, interesting and effective.
* To cater for all different ability levels and cater for different learning styles.
* To see your kids math skills soar and their grades in math going up and up.
* The math skills include comparing numbers upto 5 digits, Place value, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Percentages etc.
This Collection of Fun Math Games are electronic books (e-books) that are downloaded to your computer in a flash. You can start printing games right away. You get to print only what you want and as many copies as you need.
Recently, I have found a series of math curricula (Both Hard Copy and Digital Copy) developed by a Lady Teacher who taught everyone from Pre-K students to doctoral students and who is a Ph.D. in Mathematics Education.
This series is very different and advantageous over many of the traditional books available. These give students tools that other books do not. Other books just give practice. These teach students “tricks” and new ways to think.
These build a student’s new knowledge of concepts from their existing knowledge. These provide many pages of practice that gradually increases in difficulty and provide constant review.
These also provide teachers and parents with lessons on how to work with the child on the concepts.
The series is low to reasonably priced and include
5 thousands, 8 hundreds, 3 tens and 9 ones are there in 5839.
2 thousands, 4 hundreds, 6 tens and 7 ones are there in 2467.
In 8431, 3 is in tens place.
In 5780, the place value of 5 is 5000.
7432 Seven Thousand Four Hundred Thirty two. 7 is in thousands' place, 4 is in hundreds' place, 3 is in tens' place and 2 is in ones' place.
2347 Two Thousand Three Hundred Forty Seven. 2 is in thousands' place, 3 is in hundreds' place, 4 is in tens' place and 7 is in ones' place.
9531, Nine Thousand Five Hundred Thirty One. 9513, Nine Thousand Five Hundred Thireen. 9351, Nine Thousand Three Hundred Fifty One. 9315, Nine Thousand Three Hundred Fifteen. 9153, Nine Thousand One Hundred Fifty three.